1 cup Raspberries
1/2 cup Strawberries
1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Oats
1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
1 rounded scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Strawberry
3 packets Stevia
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 1/2 cups 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Whole Egg
1 Egg White
3 tablespoons Coconut Oil (melted)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, egg white, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined do not to over-mix.
- Fold in fresh strawberries to the batter. Divide batter evenly among muffin tins.
- Bake about 25 minutes or.
8.4 g Fat
24.2 g Carbohydrates
16.2 g Protein
4.3 g Fiber