- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup cocout oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop banana cream protein powder
- 2 cups oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in egg whites and oil, mixing thoroughly.
- Add in oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder, continuously mixing.
- Pour into a bread loaf pan, greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center.