- 1 Cup Fingerling Potato
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mixed Peppers
- 1/2 Cup 2% Cheese
- 3 Cups Egg Whites
- 4 Slices Extra Lean Ham
Fat: 1.8 grams
Carbohydrates: 8.8 grams
Protein: 16.2 grams
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites. Whisk and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the chopped ingredients.
- Grease 7 muffin tin cups with cooking spray or line cups with paper liners. Pour egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Distribute cheese equally between each muffin cup.
- Bake egg muffins for 35 minutes, or until the muffins are firm in the center. Remove from oven and gently go round each egg with a butter knife. Serve warm.
*Makes 7 servings